Cascade Ophthalmology, P.C. is an independent ophthalmology center with an optical shop in Cascade MI conveniently located right off of I-96.
Our eye doctors offer a wide variety of services for our patients that will take care of all your Surgical and Medical needs, as well as your Optometry Services.
Focused on your vision
Surgical & Medical Services
- Cataract Consultation, Surgery, and Monitoring
- Diabetic eye examinations
- Glaucoma management & screening
- iStent Injection by Glaukos
- Macular degeneration screening & monitoring
- Oculoplastic and eyelid surgery
- State of the Art Testing Equipment to ensure the health of your eyes
- Assistance with eyewear and fit
- Contact lens fitting
- Participating with VSP and EyeMed
- Routine vision and medical exams
- Large selection of frames
- Minor Repairs
- Personalized Service
Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5:00 pm
Closed Daily from 12pm-1pm for lunch
Caring for your eyes
Conditions we treat
Attention to your concerns
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we have many pediatric patient’s ages 4 and up.
We try to schedule in advance but, we offer some emergency services. Call us for more details.
Our doctors participate with most major medical insurance plans, as well as VSP and Eye Med Vision Plans. Please call our office or check with your insurance company to verify we accept your insurance. Co-payments are due at the Time of Service. We also accept Care Credit Cards.